Heating Activity screen to amend rooms names with '(IND)' to identify independent rooms

I’m finding after setting several rooms to be independent the ‘Care & Protect’ screen still show these rooms as requesting heat – but I forget if they are requesting heat from the boiler. I do like the initial approach to show all rooms that are requesting heat. I would like to develop this further to see an ‘(IND)’ amended to the name of the room to indicate which rooms are not sending requests to the boiler. I can then tailor the system behaviour easier and faster as I can read where boiler requests are coming from.

Please add this little bit of code to amend the name to advise the user which rooms are talking to the boiler. 

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Hi again @Pianoman
    I have brought this to the attention of tado° in other posts in the Forum. However this has fallen on "deaf ears"..... I honestly don't think that tado° has considered that some users would actually prefer to be given usage/heating information that is based in reality.....if it's not accurate then it's a complete waste of time.......but it looks good for potential new customers.