Manage the maximum radiator temperature from the app

Hi,
I have a Daikin central heating system connected with the opentherm standard to my tado thermostat. When the boiler is connected using the opentherm standard there is no way to control the maximum radiator temperature within the app or from the Bolier. The problem is that, in a condensation system radiator temperature should not be over 55 degrees in order for the system to work economically, but there are situations when the temperature should be raised above this value if the winter is very cold. At this moment, tado helped me set the maximum temperature to the 55 degrees value, but is no way I can change it manually, so it would be very useful to have a setting for this value from within the app. Thank you, and I really hope this feature will be implemented in the near future.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• This is a very record failure of Tado. It is supposed to be an intelligent system that allows you to optimize your system, which also communicates in OpenTherm and does not allow you to stipulate a climate curve to regulate the maximum impulse temperature of the radiators.

Since winter has begun I notice that the radiators are overheated.

I am very disappointed. I have just discovered this and the only solution is to install Tado as a relay system (the boiler is capable of adjusting the impulsion temperature by means of an optional external probe that I have installed), and lose the advantage of having a modulating boiler. Besides not being able to control the hot water.

As a note I will say that the thermostat of the mixma brand of the boiler (Baxi) that costs 50 euros allows to adjust the climatic curve.

I was very happy with the Tado system, and I was recommending it to my friends and family, but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think Tado should implement a climate curve adjustment.