Smart Ac control 10°C setting

I can't see that there is any way to set the temperature below 18°C. For the nordic countries we want to use the stand by heating setting 10°C when not at home for longer periods (country houses). Without this feature the Smart Ac control is useless for all of us.
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello Bitten,

We'll switch this proposal of yours in a poll so other users that may be interested can show their interest.

Best,

Germán

• Great Tado!
    I can fully support Bitten's comment regarding the indispensability of 8/10 deg support. Hope you will promote the poll somehow.
    Best regards, Anders
  • Hi!
    I have the same request about 8/10 degree support. It’s very important for us.
    Peter
  • Same thing here....

Jan

• Same thing here

Sorn
  • Yes please! I was just trying to figure out how to do that...

I think many of your potential (Nordic?) country house owners would very much appreciate to be able to set the away temperature to 5-10 degrees (safely frost free but not costing a fortune in a cold climate).

Add to that the suggested return timer from another thread and it would be brilliant).
  • This would be a great improvement. With the current minimum temp on the app (16° celcius) the only option is to use the heater remote control when leaving the house, and not using the tado app untill shortly before arriving back.

Also fan setting ‘quiet’ would be good to see in the app.
  • I installed today in my sommerhouse and was looking for the low heat (LH) setting. I was very disappointed when I realised it was missing. I full support this request. As for now I can't recommend your product. :'(
    Lennart
  • Yes please, this would be really nice.

• Implementing this function can only be to slow 🤔
    It's Ok to set the 10°C settings manually before leaving and then use the Tado app to raise the temperatur before arriving. But we rent out our summer house and sometime the guests forrget to set the 10°C settings before leaving, then it would be to be able to set this remotely in the app
  • I agree. The 8/10 degree option is very important for us in the north!
  • SrtlewisSrtlewis
    edited January 22

I live in London, which is certainly not the frozen north. I have a new AC control in my garden office and a 8-10 degree setting would be much appreciated as 16 is overkill.