Website maintenance scheduled June 18-21.

Difficulties accessing portions of the community or navigating certain sections may occur.

Three Pack Smart Radiator Valves - Amazon Deal

Options

Just a quick note to say the three pack of Smart TRVs are on a deal on Amazon UK at the moment. Basically just £145 for three TRVs, thats just over £48 each making them cheaper than the Basic TRVs.

Comments

• royi
    royi ✭✭
    Options

The price has dropped to £139. Are they telling us something. It is a good price, but it would good if Tado can guarantee that V3+ will be maintained for the next 5+ years.

• Emcee
    Emcee Admin
    Options

Hello @royi,

We still have customers who use V1 (our earliest generation) and who continue to receive updates and customer support over a decade later 🙂 tado° has no plan to stop maintenance on its V3/V3+ products.

• SteveIreland
    Options

Yeah it was probably £139 as I'm in Ireland where the VAT rate is 22% so the price to me would be £145. Amazon regularly have this deal as I bought a triple pack about 6 weeks ago for this price. I just thought some people might be interested as I don't think I've ever seen them cheaper. I just got a Wireless Room Thermostat for £66 too, that completes my system, yay! 👍️