fall back to schedule after x time

if you raise (or liwer) temperature manually and you forget about it, the system should optionally fall back to its schedule after x time. some times I forgot to turn off a manual setting and I find out a couple if days later, resulting in lost energie.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• samdsamd ✭✭✭

@stevenb This facility is available. Go to settings>Room then click on upper part of that page for the three options.

• I think what they're asking for is that when a manual temperature is set, the manual temperature is on for a minimum of [set time period (eg 30/60/120 mins / 3 / 6 hours) as an option] and then it reverts to the schedule.

At the moment the options are either:

A) 'revert to schedule at next change' - but if this is only a few minutes away, the manual change won't have chance to make much difference.

or

B) Wait until manual adjustment is turned off - but this can then be forgotten about, as original poster suggests.

• samdsamd ✭✭✭

@Calc Hello - but you missed out the third option which is timer. If, for example, you set the timer for an hour, it will revert after 60 mins. In your example of just a few minutes the timer can be used but if the period is longer 'next schedule' could be used. Might be me being unusually 'thick' this morning but I can't see how it could be improved?