Home analysis

What Tado needs to be able to do is use the statistical data collected for the home/rooms and the power of cloud computing.

With the data available Tado should have a system that can do two things.

1) It should be able to recommend how best to heat the home. Such as on/off operation or constant heat and compare the two. I’m pretty sure the constant heat is the most efficient and practical method for my old victorian home, due to the heat loss characteristics and the time and energy it takes to heat up from letting it cool to 12 degrees for example. Seeing this computation from my data would be extremely useful. Add to the fact Tado need to monetise the service I would happily pay for this feature.

Secondly in conjunction, and again I’d be happy to pay, Tado should make room recommendations from the data. For example I have found that updating the rating of some radiators ( spec’d up in the 90s when we didn’t have condensing boilers and normally hotter flow temperatures). Tado should make a recommendation such as upgrade radiator in room x due to warm up time / flow temp needed to heat room etc and possible savings associated with that.
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• For example I have found that updating the rating of some radiators [has made
    my system work better and more efficiently]***