App main screen question

On the main screen of the v3 app, there ate 2 temperatures displayed: One in a large font, to the left of the humidity reading, and one superimposed on the manual control button along with a thermometer icon. The system is not in manual override, and is currently in Away mode.

Please can someone categorically explain the meaning of each of these values? I'm assuming that one (the large one?) is the current ambient temperature of the room, but I cannot figure what the other means.

Thanks for any help.

Best Answer

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Fishyweb Sorry I missed your recent follow-up question. I am having a couple of problems cos I'm on the beta - sure someone will address your questions shortly

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Fishyweb Surprised nobody has jumped in here. Your description is very different to mine. For example I have no thermometer icon on my main screen and no humidity reading just current temp and set to temp - any chance of a screen dump?

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Fishyweb Sorry - Just looking at something else and noticed this:

I have never had the V3 app (I am on V3+ above right) so your references meant nothing to me - soz! Thermometer reading is the 'set to' value

• Thanks, that makes sense. The target temperature had been displaying some odd numbers, which is why I was unsure about it, but then tried the beta version and it displays the target temperature correctly. Just gone back to non-beta and it is displaying the wrong value again, so seems like a bug that is fixed in the next version.