Smart AC Control - vane and swing control

The tado Smart AC Control is great - except for one thing. My aircon units have the ability to vane both left/right and up/down, and the traditional remote will control these. The AC Control does not, which means that at night, the air blows directly in our face and we cannot direct it to vane or point in a different direction.

It would be great if the software could also control the vane.

Thanks!

13 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• This is huge. The fact that every time we use the Siri or the Tado app to control the AC the direction starts to move up and down is driving my wife crazy. I was planning to pick up two more units, but in one case the lack of ability to stop the movement up and down will literally render the unit unusable.

• Also looking for the functionality to control the vane other than turning it off and on

• MarkC
    MarkC ✭✭
    This feature has just been added for selected models, when I updated the app the vane swing still was not available so I emailed support, they couldn’t tell me if my particular ac model was included but suggested resetting the ac controller. I did and it now works.