[Released – ver. 5.10] Add back the "heating level" indicator in V3+ app

2»

Comments

• However, if you are consistent with the layout we have after entering the room:

it should have this layout:

make only one example. How about this?

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

While all this is going on, tado should consider changing WHITE FONT ON YELLOW BACKGROUND. It is possibly the worst combination for people with poor eyesight

• Freeman
    Freeman
    edited June 2020
    Yeap, hope that make this change soon, is nothing complicated and basically it should be from the very beginning there. It will be also nice that you will able to manual quick set the temperature also from the main screen, isn't it?
  • @Freeman , That's exactly what would beneficial, to have all useful info in one, as a cockpit board.
    Best regards.
  • I think that

• that indicator would be very useful (I'd love to also have humidity)
    • It should be a users choice to decide what's important/relevant for them so it would be nice to have it configurable from a list example: tiles content: temp+heat level+target or temp+humidity only... and so on...

all the information are already available and not showing them is just "a decision" from tado about what they consider the best option.

I'm not a fan of too many information I agree and understand ... but I am a big fan of configurability.... so please.... let us decide what is important for house house heating system dashboards...

• This would be a good modification, can we see it happen please?
  • guimers8
    guimers8
    edited October 2020

Maybe a new thread should be created to give visibility to this request? (although it is related to it)

This thread being marked as completed, the request might not get enough visibility from both users and tado°.

I agree with all of you that, although a clean screen may be more appealing to new users and potential customers, configurability should enable power users to get the information they need in an efficient fashion.

• I agree with this, having just added 4 Smart TRVs! Why does it say this is completed, and where do I find the Announcement?
  • I would like to also see whenever the Boiler is ON (Relay). The wavy lines are useful to an extent but there is not way to tell when the boiler is fired up.

• Hi, what is the input to the boiler if the there is only 1S (33%)Does it call for heat and just modulate the TRV valve at the radiator on and off. ??
  • jcwacky
    jcwacky ✭✭✭
    Is it just me? Or has this been removed again??
  • Ah, no I thought it had been added back to the tiles, but appears not.