Don't show "Heating to [temp]" if no heat has been requested yet

A lot of the time, when the temperature has just gone below the set temperature, it comes up saying "Heating to [temp]" even though no heat has been requested "yet". Also reflects this on the graph. Any chance this could be changed for the UI and graph to only show when heat is requested? I'm not sure if this is an issue because Tado has to support multiple types of heating systems.

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• JakosaurJakosaur ✭✭

I've also just been made aware that if the heat request is too low, the app won't ever show that heat has been requested. Just looks odd with the temperature increasing in a room dramatically but not showing it's being heated... Small things to make the experience better.

• Don't show [Heating to...] on the on the V3+ Home Tile & Graph if heat hasn't been requested yet from that device
    • Regardless of whether the request is too small, show that the room is being heated to on the V3+ Home Tile & Graph
  • Also don't show this in Air Comfort if the room hasn't actually requested heat yet.

• JakosaurJakosaur ✭✭
    edited April 30

Also I'd rather the history graph only show when heat has been requested, not a big fan of the 3 heat bar lines as 1/2 bars don't always request heat (in our experience) and make the graph look messy.