Wiring up extension kit. Boiler doesnt fire up

Options
TrOjAn
TrOjAn
edited April 2019 in General Questions & Topics

Hi,

Ive been running the old V1 Tado for years without issue, recently the thermostat started playing up so I bought the newer Smart Thermostat starter kit and today I received the extension kit.

I had hoped it would be a simple swap but as always no such luck..

I can control the heating by pressing the extension button twice, the relay clicks and it fires up.

However, if I attempt to fire up the heating using the smart meter OR the Android app nothing happens.

I have attached a photo of the wiring which is as Tado Support told me to do it, I have the link set to No 2 also as I was told.

ALL devices are setup and working in the app.

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Im expecting to wake up cold in the morning :(

Answers

• TrOjAn
    Options

As expected this morning no heating, the Smart Thermostat has still not updated its firmware even though its been online for 12 hours, using the button on the extension kit has allowed me to heat the house this morning so thats kept the wife off my back.

TrOjAn

• Germán
    Germán | Admin
    Options

When a product gets added to the account, if needed it will trigger the appropriate request to our Installation team. Please always follow these instructions and contact our support if you have any doubt once they've been received.