Where do I set offset temperature?!

Hi everyone! Hope you can help me! All of a sudden (haven’t used our heating all summer) I can’t find the place under Settings > Rooms & Devices where I can set the offset temperature for my smart thermostats. Where can I do this?!

Best Answer

Answers

• When in Settings > Rooms & Devices you need to click on / tap on the Room where the smart thermostat is installed.

• If I click the Room where the thermostat is installed, all I get is the opportunity to synchronize with the other rooms in our house. Not set an offset on the specific thermostat🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I only have a single smart thermostat and this is what I see if I click on the room it is installed in.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Thank you so much for trying to help me! On which device are you managing your thermostat? I use the iOS app on my iPhone. That may be why some functions are not visible🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Thank you very much, what_a_tado! I managed to find the offset temp in the desktop browser version of my.tado.com. It works! Thank you. Dont get why it has changed on the mobile app. But I found the solution with your help. Thank you once again👍🏻
  • It is well hidden. You tap the name of the room instead of the thermostat.