HOW CAN I CONTACT TADO

Use the chat! Well the bot said within 4hrs, then 1 day, then 1 week. There is no phone number, only an answerphone. My system hasnt worked correctly for months.

This service is appalling. What is going on??????

Answers

• ... equally concerned ....

have a full Tado install (14 TVRs, underfloor, hot water) and just bought a wireless temperature sensor to get better control in one of the rooms, unable to get it connected I contacted Tado, bot says 1 week!!!! Very big change from when I put the system in a few years back. Perhaps a Covid /staffingissue ?

• Same here. Was really impressed when I first installed the system a couple of years ago. Now the support is incredibly poor or in my case non-existent.

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

Of course support is the major cost of operating such a company. And also there probably is a large peak in support requests the moment the outside temperatures drop after summer and heating is again required.

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Rob2 Indeed so and then couple it with 2 days of reduced prices for tado kit on Amazon Prime......?

• Been trying to contact them to change a setting (that only support can do) since the beginning of the week with no joy :s
  • I am in the same situation. 1 week trying to contact without any answer!

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

Of course they call this trouble upon themselves by making support do all the configuration tweaks. There should be some advanced mode where users can apply config changes themselves, so they could resolve issues after consulting some manual or other users on the forum.

• If you phone and leave a message on the answering machine (if the problem is no heating and/or heating) they have to get back to you ASAP. I had my problem fixed within a couple of hours.
    Hope this helps!