Allow swiping to access next room

mw9342
mw9342 ✭✭✭

Once you selected a room you should be able to just swipe to the next room but have to come out of the room to go back to the home screen and then select the next room; this is rather cumbersome and was much easier in the pre-v3+ app

61 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Yes this drives me potty and seems like such a simple omission with the new software. There's got to be a simple way to do it surely. Would definitely get behind this. Thanks
  • +1

Perhaps swipe between rooms on the main room screen, and also have way to move between rooms on the graph (without having to exit the graph view) as well.
  • Robbie
    Robbie ✭✭✭
    +1

The app is lacking fast controls as mentioned in this topic.
  • +1

Just got my tado (3 days ago) and think this would be useful/easier to navigate though the rooms
  • +1

Didn’t know I would miss this until it wasn’t there in the new app. Would be good to have back I agree

T
  • Agreed, this feature is very much required when you have lots of rooms.

• And still this is not in the app! :s
    Especially swiping through the graphs of different rooms!
    At warm days, I have all my doors and windows open in the morning and I look at all the graphs to pick the right moment to close them. This is when the graphs go flat or rise.
    In the current app this takes ages: choose a room, click on the graph-button, close the graph, close the room, select next room, etc.
  • This is an example of these small UI improvements that contribute a tonne to the user experience, if unconscious. And yes: both for temperature setting as well as chart.