Anything not working in app upgrade V3->V3+?

Hi

I consider upgrading my app from V3 to V3+. Before doing this I have to be pretty sure that all the features I have in the V3 is well working in the V3+ app.

Any issue here?

br Lars

Best Answer

Answers

• jacoscar
    jacoscar ✭✭✭
    Can you still set manual control ‘until next automatic change’?
  • I can select 'until next time block' yes

• jacoscar
    jacoscar ✭✭✭
    Ok, so they removed ‘until next automatic change’ and added ‘next time block’, which is basically the same but doesn’t take into account changes from home to away
  • Good catch. Definitely a change.

Will stay on V3.

• jacoscar
    jacoscar ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I prefer the ‘next time block’ instead of ‘next automatic change’; for example in the winter sometimes I manually set a lower temperature than the actual schedule and I might have to leave home for a few minutes to go and buy something; upon return I like to find the temperature I have just set, not the one relative to the time block I’m in (it is also how Nest works)

Also I have to recognise that the slider thingy for setting the duration of the manual overlay in V3+ is pretty nice, I like it

Two things that I miss in V3+ are the external temperature and the heat demand (wavy bars); they are only visible in the history graph now