What do I need to get started

Looking at installing smart heating system and I’m leaning towards Tado, but I’m not sure what I actually need. In a new build house with two heating zones (upstairs and downstairs) and a system cylinder for hot water.
Is it two starter kits (one for each zone) and an extension kit (for hot water) then I’d look to add TRVs later.
Currently there’s a thermostat in downstairs hall and one in master bedroom (which also has a TRV on rad which is strange) think they’re both wired but won’t know til I open them up. And a program/timer panel next to the boiler in the downstairs utility room. Then the hot water cylinder with the 3 zone valves is in airing cupboard upstairs.
Is it fairly easy to set up?

Answers

• Is anyone able to help?
    Looking at another response it seems to suggest I can’t have 3 channels without getting someone in to do it. If that’s the case I’d look to leave the hot water separate in which case I presume I would just need the wired smart thermostat starter kit plus an additional smart thermostat.
    If I look to add the radiator TRVs do I need to group them onto each thermostat for each zone? Or does it all act as one or even all independently?
    Tado seems to advertise as being easier to install than Nest or Hive but then there doesn’t seem to be much info on configuring.
    Any help/advice gratefully received.