How do I turn the heating “ALL” off?

When I have 7 tado trvs operating and all heating up, what do I click on to turn them all off together? Is there a main off button? Or do I have to go into the app 7 times and adjust them all individually to off?

Answers

• I basicly have the same question. Got 11 rooms with TRVS and one thermostat downstairs. Multiple zones. Is there, by NOT using the app, a way to turn al TRVS off using the thermostat.

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

Click on the "Home" button and set the status to "Away".

(not sure about exact wording as I have another language)

• Sim
    Sim ✭✭

Have a look at IFTTT app on your phone. People have made Tado 'applets' that allow you to add one button widgets on your home screen to turn all heating off and/or all heating on - (on Android). There are many other decent things you can do with IFTTT and Tado. It's quite simple to use.

• So require the app to do so? Too bad there is no option to do this aswell via the thermostat globally for all TRVS in the house.
  • Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

The Tado thermostat is a minimalistic design that can do almost nothing. The system is designed to be used from the app or the browser.

• @DeNiAnCe
    There are three options to rule the App: Away (or other name), HOME/casa (which is the usual) and Geolocalization ( or other name).
    Go to Away, then, stablish your minimum temp. for every TADO room and exit the page. In the Home page again you”ll see a button below the TADO ROOMS button.

Click there and select AWAY. You go away and half day before your return home, select HOME. That’s all.

No holidays button based on days away. Just manual as said or GPS function.