How to schedule?

I've just set up my smart thermostat and extension kit to control my heating and hot water.

I'm confused about scheduling, it seems quite convoluted to add various times of days I want the heating off and on.

So for weekdays I would click the + button a few times and have it on for an hour in the morning, then and hour in the afternoon about the time I come home, the the evening maybe have it on a hour or more.

Is this how everyone else schedules their heating? Note I am using the V3 version not the app, not the V3+ although it seems I can upgrade for £20 and have exactly the same as I have now? Is the new app much better for this?

I have the auto assistant enabled so hopefully geofencing will work, but just wanted to get others opinions.
:/

Answers

• Hello sterankin,

The Smart Schedule allows you to set three different set of schedules on a weekly based program:

• All days the same
    • Monday to Friday and then Saturday and Sunday.
    • Each day of the week individually

You can alternate between these three sets that you can save with different settings.

When scheduling a day you need to define what do you want your system to do the 24 h of the day, so you need to define as many time blocks as you want between 00:00 and 24:00. Each time block can have the settings you want (OFF, 20º, 21º... etc).

Please find here more details about how the Smart Schedule works:

Best regards,

Germán