Seperate room with tado radiator thermostat and own hot water input

In the living room I like to use V3+ thermostat to control heating. This will be connected to Tado internetbridge.

We use city heating, so hot water is coming in.

In a seperate bathroom I like to use a tado radiator thermostat knob Here is also hot water input, but separated from the living room input. I like to have heating in this bathroom only from 06:00 -8:00 and 20:00-22:00 hours. I can set this via my phone

I like to use the 3 euro app for automatic geofencing, when we are not at home. Coming home the living room will react by raising temperature, there will be no problem.

Here are my questions:

• When I come home e.g. at 12:00, will the bathroom raise temperature ? or will the previous adjusted timezones overrule this action and leave the bathroom cool ?
  • When we are not home for a longer time, will the bathroom stay cold all the time and not react on my previous set timeslots ?

Please comment,

Peter

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi, from my experience I can tell that only manual overrides geofence and schedule when it comes to heating and cooling, then geofencing overrides schedule when cooling, but never overrides heating schedule. So if you have your settings right, your bathroom will stay cool unless you’re home at scheduled times. At least that’s how it work in my house. I’ve three zones btw.
    FYI it shouldn’t cool down more that 6 degrees i f I remember it right (frost protection).
    I hope I was clear enough 😁