Wiring Diagram For Valiant System

Options
Help please! I have a completely new heating system installed - Vaillant 630 system boiler with hot water tank, 1 x Tado TRV and 5 zone Tado thermostats. Extension kit and bridge installed and connected in accordance with Tado instructions. The UFH has been connected to the boiler via a heatmiser UH8 wiring centre. The system works but not controlled by the thermostats. Readings go above set temperature. A wiring illustration and guidance re zone settings would be appreciated.

Answers

• ATL
    Options
    A description of how everything links up in the absence of a diagram would also be helpful.
  • mariov77
    Options

I have exactly the same issue. It seems that the tado is not communicating with the boiler.

My UFH using heatmiser thermostats works fine but the Tado to control the radiators is a big NO. The radiators are always on.

Any help is highly appreciated

https://community.tado.com/en-gb/discussion/8946/tado-is-not-controlling-the-boiler

• Gravitas41
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi ATL - did you ever source a wiring Diagram for this??
  • ATL
    Options
    I was referred to the Tado wiring diagram by technical. I gave up trying to figure out and called an engineer in to have a look. He established with Vaillant technical the boiler wasn’t commissioned properly by my builders plumber.. He had left a wiring link in the boiler that he should have removed. This prevented the Tado to control the boiler. Hope this helps.