Multi Zone Heating system

I am an electrician but am a bit stumped, I have a system with 2 x radiator heating zones (Upstairs and downstairs), 1 x hot water and a separate wet underfloor heating zone. I had two of the one valves controlling the rads on 2 x Tado wired thermostats and the UFH and water on separate controls.

I assumed I could add an extension in addition to the 2 x thermostats to control my water from the app but doing this it has screwed my system up, I now cannot remove the extension module from the system. There are instructions on how to do this here https://support.tado.com/en/articles/3436226-how-do-i-remove-a-tado-device-from-my-tado-home but they do not work the three dots area just points you to the help centre.

Questions

1. Can I run multiple wired Thermostats and an extension in addition to zone controllers, was hoping to run 2 x wired thermostats and an extension in both heating and hot water mode?
  2. How do I remove any device from my Home?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Answers

• I also have 2x heating zones plus hot water. I added 2x wireless receiver. Only one wireless receiver works (with one heating zone). I read that each Tado account can only have ONE wireless receiver. BUT I cannot remove the second wireless receiver from my account. I was thinking to have 2 accounts as a workaround.