Connection reliability is shocking

Does anyone else have to routinely have to set their Internet Bridge to pairing mode to reconnect one or radiator thermostats? I have to at least once or twice a day. No consistency as to which one it will be thats drops connection.

I can’t believe this is acceptable

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Fern_Cottage Hello - Agreed it should not be so but in the interim have you tried re-siting your bridge - mine works well on power line adapter.

• I have re- sited it and it is connected to the main router via Ethernet cable, it’s not the bridge it’s the TRV’s I think

• Hi @Fern_Cottage,

As per Tado advice, the Bridge functions more effectively in the vertical plane. You may already be aware of that?

• Hi @Fern_Cottage,

As per Tado advice, the Bridge functions more effectively in the vertical plane. You may already be aware of that?

• Thanks for responding, I have done all of that. I have found a slightly better site but I still need to monitor the system all the time and leave the bridge in pairing mode constantly to make sure the TRVs can reconnect themselves. Tado are now sending me out a new bridge, let’s see how that works.