Tado Bridge (old one) Link light keeps on blinking after 12 hours

The Link light has been blinking for over 12 hours now. The pairing was done 12 hours ago. The Extension and the App works fine but not sure how to "force" the pairing light off.

Best Answer

• Sujit
    Sujit
    Answer ✓

Resolved. Apparently I cannot disconnect it on my version of Bridge. Tado can, as they did this time. They say it will go off after 24 hours

Answers

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Go to "rooms & Devices" select the bridge.....then select "deactivate pairing" that should stop the bridge from pairing.
  • The section only has Connected and Pairing. No option for disconnect (this is the older style bridge with Link light on it.

• Sorry.... I thought that the "page" would be the same....apparently not the case.
  • Hi,

Just clarifying comment above.

I have bought a second Tado wired thermostat, v.97.1, and added this to my old system. The Link light on the old Bridge, v.47.2, is constantly flashing 12 hours after installation despite both thermostats showing a good connection after pairing.

Do I wait for the flashing to stop or, due to age of the Bridge, do Tado have to intervene to stop the flashing - as the comment above from Sujit infers?

Thanks