Apple Watch App

I've got quite a large Tado heating system installed on everything in my home. I've just got an Apple Watch. I get the notification when I leave home on the watch. However, I can't switch to away mode from the watch. This would be very useful (and also to be able to switch back to home mode).

You definitely need to write an apple watch app.

20 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• This is a must, I’m surprised there isn’t already an Apple Watch app for this.
  • Hi, I'm Chris Smith A blogger and Review writer From New York.

coupon2deal

• I agree it would be fantastic to have more integration with the watch app other then notifications/Siri/limited HomeKit support

• Not really what you want - but you can do this using IFTTT and the IFTTT Apple Watch App

• This definitely needs to happen! It’s the only negative I could put against Tado° otherwise I love this system.

• Agree. Apple watch app with at least a functionality to detect when leaving home would be a welcome addition.

• I agree, Apple Watch app a must……….please TADO

• If you have an Apple Watch it’s likely you have an iPhone. In Home app create some scenes ie all off; upstairs on only; all on set temp etc . Set them as favourites, then on your Apple Watch select Home app and favourites. You can then select your scenes.
  • I just released an inofficial watch app called HeetWatch.

Aircon and hot water is not supported (yet), but I am having a look!