Selling Tado System

Sams
Sams
If I sell Tado system what do I have to do or set up so the new owner will be able to setup from the start. Thanks for help.

Comments

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

One important thing is that you provide the new owner with a proof of ownership, like the original invoice(s) for the devices you bought.

When the new owner contact Tado to setup their new account and have your information removed, Tado will request that from them. By default they assume that such requests are about stolen equipment....

• @sams you need to de-register each device from your account before selling. This will show to the Tado systems that you intended to relinquish ownership. The new owner shouldn’t need any paperwork unless something goes wrong with de-registering.

• Hi

I have Tado system set up with 9 radiator thermostats, 4 smart room thermostats, a bridge and boiler controller. I am installing an air source heat pump in next few weeks and this will have its own built in heating controls, meaning my Tado stuff will be no longer needed.

Is there anyone interested in buying some all of these items which are surplus. If so please make an offer, Everything is in good working order.

Gfkw47