More than one tado

I have a holiday home where I have installed tado and I am very pleased with the system. The remote control by phone is excellent. I would like to install tado at my main house but I can’t because you can only have one application on a phone. I think it would be great to be able to have more than one application on a phone. For example, you could fit tado into an elderly relative’s house and then make sure they are always warm.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• @Bill26 you might want to add your support to the main post for multi-home support to push the number up to the top of the suggestion list. There’s also some tips on how other users are working around the issue.

• Many years have passed and there is still no sign of any progress on adding multiple locations. I'd like to add a second Tado system to my office, but there is no facility to do so on the app. It makes no sense. We the customers are less likely to invest in the Tado ecosystem if it cannot grow with us.

• Not gonna happen with the current generation of tado devices.
  • Are Tado really bad at making apps? Customers have asked for this feature for years now. Rival companies seem to have this feature with no problems.