Wolf FGB and/or BM-2

Options

Hi anyone has experience with wolf FGB-K(28) boiler ?

I have installed tado with extension kit 2 days ago. I wonder how can I setup water flow temperature?

Also any experience with BM-2, when only one heating circuit available.?

Would it work together?

Which one is better using ebus or simple relay mode and let's BM-2 controll the flow themberature?

Thanks!

Comments

• Attila
    Options

New experience: Tado sometimes runs the boiler on 11% however the boilers sohows OFF on its display. Somitimes to rise the temperature from 21.5 to 22.5 runs the boiler on 95%. Well I'm affraid this eBUS proticol is a fake , I do not this is is approved from Wolf, iI hope it will not kill my boiler.... I give it a few days more after that I will remove.

• Miami71it
    Options

hello, I have the same boiler and thermostat as you RM-2, I see that your post is from a year ago, I bought tado 2 days ago I would like to assemble it, can you give me some advice? did you remove RM-2 and connected Tado via ebus?

• Attila
    Options

Hi, I still use Tado with relay mode and keep BM-2 to manage heat curve (flow temperature). For me in ebus Tado was stiwtching on/off the boiler and put it 100% at the begining so I was affraid that it will kill the boiler. I decided to keep BM-2 for safe and heat curve controll. I1m intrested in what would be your experince. One more thing I wanted to change the cycle time for Tado it is not possile. Honywell can do that.....

• fnferri
    Options
    Hello, can you share how you connect tado to fgb? If it is not ebus, how is it?