Home Screen - Flag/highlight rooms currently on manual override

Options

It would very useful to see on the Home Screen which rooms, if any, have been set manually using the app or, more likely, a radiator control (I.e. and, therefore, are not following the schedule).

On too many occasions, I’ve discovered a family member or visitor has adjusted a radiator control, which has defaulted to ‘until you cancel’. The result being the heating has been on permanently for a few days (until I notice something’s not right)! Had the Home Screen alerted me to the schedule having been overridden, I could have acted sooner.

Perhaps the manual setting indication could be a colour fill for the room tile, or a tile border highlight, or an icon?

I know one can set the duration of manual controls using a slider in the app. I’ve done this for all controls - setting to ‘until next time block’. But, for some reason, some radiator controls seem to revert to ‘until you cancel’. Maybe that’s a separate issue?

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    Options

Hi @StephenTrooper

If you go into "Rooms & Devices" then select the room.....at the top is the selector for "manual adjustment duration" where you can set it to a specific time.......because I use Alexa to adjust my room temperatures, I have it set to 45 mins......which means that once a Room/device has been "manually" adjusted your system will revert back to your schedule settings after the timescale that you have set in "Rooms & Devices.

This therefore nullifies the need for any "extra" visual indication in the App