Increase number of heating devices per home

Hello, 25 heating devices are not enough for larger homes, such as mine. My home has 18 radiators controlled by three different thermostats. This means that if I want to use Tado radiator valves with Tado Wireless temperature sensors, 25 heating devices per home is not enough. Please increase the limit to 30 or 35 heating devices per bridge. Thank you.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Ruviso Please explain why you think your 18 rads are not capable of being controlled by tado. I don't think that is the issue - rather does your home sound large and the distance between devices (comms) could be your real issue.

• Hi @samd, maybe I wasn’t clear enough and my comment caused some confusion. Sorry about that. The issue is not that the Tado bridge cannot control some of my radiators. In fact it does. The request I have is that the Tado bridge limit for 25 heating devices could be increased. A Tado bridge allows only up to 25 devices per home. At the present time I have 22, and I will like to add 7 more Tado devices but the bridge would only allow me to add 3 more. The problem is not the distance between the devices and the bridge. The problem is the limit of devices that the company Tado sets for their bridges. I hope that now my request makes more sense :)
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

Hello @Ruviso Clear as a bell - thanks for feedback.

• I've got two internet bridges - associated with different email logins. Not great, because I would like to be able to see everything at once. But I can see one set of radiators with one device (my iPhone) and another set with another device (my iPad), which is a workaround that could work for you.