Repeater display on app . . .

From time to time my system's Wireless Receiver loses contact with the Internet Bridge (slow blinking wireless and ! LEDs.) Generally this corrects itself although sometimes I've had to re-pair the units.

Last night something unusual happened, no loss of connection but a TRV calling for heat and opening but not triggering the boiler relay in the receiver. I solved the problem by restarting and pairing the TRV but what struck me afterwards was that the only indication that the relay had not triggered (aside from the cold radiator) was the "heating on" LED on the front of the Wireless Receiver.

I think it would be really useful if the receiver status LEDs could be repeated somewhere on the app. It would allow one to make a basic check of the boiler (i.e. the HW and heating relay status) remotely, without having to look at the front of the receiver itself.

Hugh

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

But of course the fact that the communication between Wireless Receiver and Internet Bridge was lost means that this information would not be available precisely at the moment you would want to check it!

• That's true, but I would also like to be able to monitor the normal boiler activity via the app . . .