Quiet fan mode - AC units

Using the setup guide, and referencing the model of Mitsubishi Electric AC units that I have, it supported a lot of the modes that are possible. One omission that I would like to have added is the "quiet fan mode". We have a unit in the bedroom that we use every night and with the IR remote that came with the unit you can enable it, but the Tado doesn't have that option. This makes a big difference to our sleep when the AC is in "quiet fan mode" vs the lowest fan speed that the Tado supports. This may be due to the way we set it up or model we're using. So please do let me know if there's anything you can do to help.

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• I have the same issue, which requires me to manually set the fan mode every night via remote controller.
  • Same issue here with my Panasonic ac. Please ad the quite function! Many thanxs
  • Also same problem. Panasonic LZ25TKE.
  • same issue with 2 x panasonic and 1 x mitsubitshi, by looking at the dates that the original request was added im unfortunately not to expectant for a solution, especially as the requests dont get answered, have a nice day all