[Released] Show the climate report in browser on tado.com

mw9342
mw9342 ✭✭✭

In the app on my iPhone I can see the heating history which is great, but I don't understand why I can't see this when I access my tado account on tado.com using a browser running on my desktop computer.

166 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Agreed, I also would like this feature

• +1 for me also.

It should be not so complex

• +1 for me also.

It will be great function.
  • This (very basic) function was promised at least two years ago...

Shame *rings bell*

• +1 for me also.

Please allow.

• +1 for me as well, crazy to have it on the app and not the web

• Agreed would really want this!
  • +1 for me also !

It should be a must-have...

• Would definitely be a good feature. Especially when the mobile app already does that.

• Same here Tado. It is a must function.

• gary333
    gary333 ✭✭✭
    Bump.

Could we have access to the timeline view on the website please? Using a computer makes more sense than trying to view such a comprehensive graph on a phone screen. It makes the data actionable if we can analyse properly.

Cheers
  • +1 from me too. .

• Agree...+1 for me as well.
  • Time to bump this boy, I've been annoyed by this a while now.

• It was such a disappointment when I found out I couldn't view my data on the web.

It is something that should have been implemented on day one!

• Very puzzling why you can only see this on the app?
  • I wouldn't mind so much if the graphical display came later, but being able to download the raw data would be a great first step.

• I posted some information about how I got around this on Reddit a while back:

Maybe of use to some people?

• I really want this simple feature to be implemented.

• Transferred this question from "general" to "ideas for improvements" category so that people can vote for it, and hopefully this is implemented by Tado.

• It really is vital that Tado allows people to download their data - and not just visualize the data on a smartphone. They are holding personal data on their servers, and it is presumably a legal obligation for users to be able to access the information too.

• I'm also waiting for this feature to appear.

It still hasn't been implemented.

• Sigh An entire year later (I posted this to the forum in October of 2020) and ... (sound of crickets chirping in the dark, no response from Tado°, still no graphs on the web interface).

• Yep - this really seems like a no-brainer. And, at the same time, the graphing tool should be configurable to fix the maximum and minimum temperatures (16° to 26° for example), so that comparisons across days was possible. I would also like to see the time scale configurable so that you can see an entire week, month, or even year displayed.

Surely, this could be done by a student with a good Masters in Computing - it's hardly rocket science.

• It's really very odd that the browser version would have less information/functionality than the app.

• Hey @Unkledunkle
    I totally agree with you on that.
  • Yes - that little feature has been my bugbear since I started using the app for five years or so.

Should be easy to transpose to the browser.

• ditto, please add feature

• Yes please do consider offering the ability to view/ download data pertaining to the activation of the system and stats that are available through my smartphone. A superior feature would be the ability to link to smart metering for confirmation of energy usage, but I expect that's quite involved!!