I bought a second system for another home how can i add it to app

Hi I have just bought 2 tado systems not realizing that you can only have one account on the app , is there any upgrade coming to sort this issue

Answers

• Hi Duckingswan,

A feature that allows you to control more than one tado° home with the app is planned, but it is not available yet.

For now, you will have to create a second tado° account using a second email address. This is very important, since one email address can only be registered to one tado° account. You can then either log on and off the respective account on your smartphone, choosing whichever one you would like to control at that moment, or you can control one tado° home with the smartphone app and the other one over the webapp on

Best wishes,

Julia

• I see that the feature was 'planned' a year ago; are you any closer to being able additional homes to the same account yet?

Regards

• How is the plan going? I have this system at home and I want to implement it on Airbnb apartments and it will be very annoying to have a different account for each place...
  • Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

It looks like their programmer has been on sickness leave for the past year...

• This is incredible!!! Such a simple feature! If I knew that I would not have bought a second system. I suggest to send back to Amazon and buy a different product!!!
  • rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭

@AndreaDenaro How do you know that it is such a simple feature to implement?

• Any update on this please?
  • Does anyone know of a system that does this? Running a number of holiday lets would be great to adjust online without manually having to go around or logging in with multiple email addresses...

• Many years have passed and there is still no sign of any progress on adding multiple locations. I'd like to add a second Tado system to my office, but there is no facility to do so on the app. It makes no sense. We the customers are less likely to invest in the Tado ecosystem if it cannot grow with us.

• How is this progressing? Is there anything we can do together as customers to encourage change or communicate our needs to Tado?

• How can Tado be this bad at making smart home products? Tado customers have asked for this feature for years now with no results. Even the voting system for new features seems to be a joke. What the customers vote for seems to be ignored, Rival companies around the world seem capable of implementing this feature in a very professional manner.