iPhone/Siri Shortcuts Support

TADO application doesn't appear in Siri/iPhone shortcuts. This application is very powerfull and, though complicated to use, can do much more than IFTTT in the Apple world. Tado must support Siri shortcuts.

Homekit is obviously supported and a few (very limited) number of things can be done that way.

Please support me.

53 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• I completely agree! I want a Shortcuts option to turn on water heating, which would get around HomeKit's lack of support for that.

• Recently got a tado and was missing this feature for hot water control via Siri
  • Totally agree this would be a superb addition

• This would be a superb integration. Failing that, being able to ask Siri to turn the hot water on/off would be a welcome addition too.

Come on tado, make this happen!
  • Adding support for shortcuts would be very useful. Switching modes on my ac unit for example.
  • Is there any hope or answer from Tado regarding this?

• Stargazer
    Stargazer
    edited December 2021
    I’m finding the HomeKit integration quite lacking, but Siri Shortcuts would work wonderfully.
  • Yes please, would make life easier!
  • dg007
    dg007
    edited February 2022

I created a shortcut (not so hard to do but not easy also) to boost heating to 22°C in some rooms (not the whole house to max temperature as proposed by tado). I wish I could activate this shortcut for a defined duration (for instance 1 hour) then return to automatic settings. I wish I could activate this shortcut automatically at a defined schedule (for instance when somebody without tado gelocation tells me he/she will be at my home but I am not there to welcome and heat).

• 2 years and nothing yet. Should I give up on the hope? 😞
  • Adding Tado to Siri Shortcuts would have a great impact on the whole experience for Apple users. I’m not going to lie, when I got the Smart AC Control and set it up, the first thing I went to look at was if it supports Shortcuts. Hope they listen. 🙏🏻

• Hey there, you can actually contrôle your tado devices using HomeKit + shortcut + Siri.
    You need to add your Tado device to your home and use the "Home" actions in shortcuts.

The other alternative is to use IFTT 🙌

https://share.icloud.com/photos/05fwjM9UGAZSYQzOAWjxWy27Q
  • Where is the shortcut option?