Is Tado a product still in beta testing?

I ask as I'm surprised to find some very basic features not functioning properly:

1. Invite of additional users not working correctly. Users dont receive the email to access Tado, they only receive the revocation email
  2. It when the router is offline (i.e. switched on, but has no internet connection for whatever reason) the Tado takes a long time to realise, and the app doent even warn of a connection issues. Eventually the Tado shows the open window detected symbol, which also makes no sense
  3. In the case of a power outage, the wireless bridge doesnt reconnect properly. In fact, once the router boots up, the wireless bridge has to be unplugged and plugged back in individually.

I thought this product was far more mature in terms of features. Very suprised and disappointed.

Comments

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

I cannot confirm your internet connectivity problems. I have had to reboot my router a couple of times and had some internet connection interruptions (due to me experimenting with router software and settings) and never has this had any permanent effect on my Tado system. I have a log line in my router whenever the Tado bridge makes the internet connection, so I can see that this happens again some time (minutes) after internet connectivity has been restored.