VITOTRONIC 200 HO1A Installation

Options
I’ve just tried wiring the internet bridge into my boiler control unit, but the cables shown in the app are different colours to the ones in my boiler. Instead of black and grey cables there are blue and brown cables. The existing cables connect with the existing exterior thermostat. So to me it seems logical that I would replace these two cables with the two tado cables but I don’t know which cable should go to which junction. Does anyone have experience in installing into a VITOTRONIC? I’m trying to match the tado wiring diagram to the one for the VIESSMANN équipement but i can’t make head or tail of it.

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    Options
    The Tado Internet Bridge does not get connected to your boiler.....it only connects to your router.
    Are you talking about a different Tado device ?? 🤔
  • Breadheart
    Options

Ah, yes I actually mean the wireless reciever.

The two photos show what I'm talking about a bit better, from the tado instructions it seems like i should be replacing the wires that come in from the outdoor themostat (brown and blue wires, top left, in a block of seven wire connections). But the colours of the wires are different as to what is in the instructions. So i'm not sure if these are the wires to be replaced or in which order.

Then again this boiler is VITOCONNECT compatible so maybe the connection is somewhere else.

Thanks

• Carto
    Options
    I have EXACTLY the same setup right in front of my eyes now. Have you found the solution ? Not sure where to plug Tado (exactly as in your photo).
  • Breadheart
    Options
    Yep! It worked in the end, had to work it out myself because tado support is so poor.

I can’t work out how to copy in photos. But at the other end of the block where the blue and brown wires go in is where the grey and black wires of the tado bridge go. You can’t see from this angle but they are numbered, blue and brown are in slots 1 and 2. For tado the black wire goes in slot 6 and the grey wire in slot 7. I’ll try to post photos