Estimated Heating Consumption

Options

After last update (2 days ago) "Estimated Heating Consumption" stops working. Please help!

Mac0014

Best Answers

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yup same here. Suspect it's on the tado side, rather than anything we can resolve.
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Are you on Android or IOS
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There have been some issues with later IOS updates causing issues with Tado users......maybe it's an IOS problem.

Answers

• Mac0014
    Options
    iPhone 13 IOS 15,2…..
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    @Mac0014
    Are you aware that the Estimated Heating Consumption graph resets itself on the 1st of the month......your graph shows the dotted line for last month and the "green" details for the current month......it looks OK to me tbh
  • Mac0014
    Options
    IOS 15.2 has been out since mid-December, and the TADO Estimated Heating Consumption ran fine until Jan. 3. Until that date, the statistics were updated daily.
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    So you're basically "frozen" on the 3rd of Jan......well it was a cold night 🤣 (sorry)
    I hope it gets sorted soon 🙏
  • cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As mentioned earlier mine is stuck too. Both on my phone (android 12) and my wife's phone (iPhone IOS 15.1). So definitely would suggest the issue is server side.
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    Hi All,
    I've just updated my meter reading and I've only just realised that mine is also "frozen".......I agree that it looks like yet another Tado App Update that causes a "malfunction" within the App. I wonder how long it will take Tado to rectify this.
  • GrayDav4276
    Options

Just noticed that Tado appear to be working on this..........

• GrayDav4276
    Options

Hi All,

It looks like Tado have sorted out the "frozen" problem........mine is now functioning again.

• Mac0014
    Options
    Mine works now too…..
  • GrayDav4276
    Options

Hi All,

I've just looked at it again and apparently I've used over £200 in about 11days.......I think they've (Tado) cocked up their algorithm on the " corrected " version.........👎........it's also changed my previous month's calculation to over £600

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@GrayDav4276 tado° algorithms: nobody knows what they do and how they work :-)

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Tado needs to remove this until they have a clue what they are doing.
    The feature can't even "add up" the meter readings that I have been religiously entering......apparently a total of 170m3 is converted to about 360m3 🤔🤔👎
  • Mac0014
    Options
    This is a beta version, but very bad. it amazes me, though, that tado doesn't react at all. do they still have holidays ???
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    All too often after an App update, people are subjected to something within the App becoming faulty or simply not working as it did previously.....I'm really disappointed with the apparent failure of Tado's ability to "test before deployment" of any attempt to fix /correct /improve an App feature.......🤔🥴🤢