Boiler problem detection

My idea for a new feature, came to me when we was having trouble with our boiler. So the idea is tado could notify you (via the app) if it detected a possible problem with the boiler. I think this could work by tado noticing if it turns the boiler on but the heat is not increasing. As at the moment tado stays the heating is on, even if the boiler is faulty, and still try’s to turn it.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Tado support can’t do anything. Inreported to them a lot of issues and they seem to not care at all. They even recommended to buy something other than tado. Here is the email i got from them:
    Hello Paul,

thank you for contacting us. I kindly ask you to leave your feature request in the tado° Community, so it can be discussed and voted on by our community members.

That feedback then helps us determine what we should change, and which features we should develop further.

We are currently doing the best we can to innovate and develop our products and services to the highest level that we can. However, this also means that implementations take time to be fully integrated and work properly along with all consumers. So if you are looking for a solution to all of these things now, it would seem best for you to choose something other than tadoº - as I cannot guarantee you at this very moment that there are no more delays in features like open window detection, for example.

Please have a look over the following link where you can start the returning process.

In case you have any more questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Kind regards,

Wendy