TADO radiator thermostat not turning off

I have 3 Tado radiator thermostats in one room. For about a month they all worked fine in sync.

Then, one of them refused to turn off, the other 2 turn off when told to no problem, but the one radiator stays on. 

I tried swapping them over but the same radiator continues to work incorrectly so, in other words, the Tado that wasn’t working on one radiator works fine when moved to another radiator and vice versa.

I have put the original manual TRV back on the problematic radiator and I can manually turn that radiator off and on, no problem. 

So in other words, for some reason, the Tado TRV seems not to be calibrating properly with the radiator and is permanently in the ‘on’ position- although have re-tried the calibrating process a few time and it is quick and seems to be fine…. any ideas any one? 

Best Answer

Answers

• hi Frank, thanks very much for getting back. So, I actually emailed support, they also got back quickly. They re-calibrated my thermostat remotely and it now works perfectly. Don't understand how that works - very clever!

Thanks for great service