Day Off

I would like a day off button with a adjustable end time. This would then run the sat-sun schedule as sometime I have a day off in the week.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi @sonice1

Are you aware that there are 3 separate schedules available via your Room tiles......you could set one of these schedules for your " day off"

Also due to the latest "Copy & Paste" feature......it would only take a few minutes to set up.

• I wasn’t aware of that no, so thanks for pointing that out.
    But isn’t it a bit of a pain having to go into each tile and select which schedule you want to use. Never mind forgetting to change it back again for the next day.
    I was hoping for a day off favourites tile at the top next to boost all rooms.
  • PACman
    PACman
    edited April 2022

I completely agree @sonice1 - this is my #1 feature request as it feels big limitation. My old, basic digital controller had this feature, and I believe it is quite common - you could press a button to say that you'd be at "home" (e.g. a non-work day during the week) and then set how many days - and it would run your weekend schedule for that number of days.

As an example of where I'd want to do this, I've got a few days not working but being at home - I don't want my heating to start early as it does during the week, but I also don't want to completely switch it all off either, or to have to change all my individual week day schedules. As far as I can see, I have to modify the schedules for each room - and change them back again in a few days time. Really, all I need is to be able to tell it that I want the Sunday for a few days (or even just until further notice when I choose to resume the usual schedule).

@GrayDav4276 - I don't quite understand what you mean about 3 separately schedules - I only see Home and Away for each room - if there is the option to add a third that would be better. But I may have misunderstood.

• @PACman
    The 3 schedules are contained in the tile for each room......have a look.
  • I definitely support this request by @sonice1 and @PACman . If during the week I have a day off, I do not want to have to enter in each room and change to a different schedule, remembering after one day to put everything back.