Air Comfort suggestions

Hello, 

We're supposed to make energy savings with Tadoº, but it's quite inappropriate to get a suggestion to turn the heating on when a room is just below 20ºC.

The World Health Organisation recommends a room temperature of around 18°C in Winter, and The Energy Saving Trust advises setting the thermostat to around 18-21°C, which also aids the battle with climate change.

Therefore, I reckon we shouldn't see this recommendation when it's 18.9ºC with 45% of humidity in a bedroom, especially in May. 

I hope you'll fix that soon.

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    My 9 tado° rooms temperature are currently ranging from 17.5° to 20.2° at the moment (3:30pm).....the outside temperature is 17° and I have a lot of windows open.....but according to tado° every one of my rooms are being shown as "COLD" 😎
  • Same with me. I'm pretty sensitive to the cold and I'm well in a t-shirt today, but according to tadoº, it's "chilly in here" and I should set my heating to around 21º 😳

• I so agree with this point! Comfortable temperature for good quality sleep is 16 - 19C. 18 is more than enough for 'active use' rooms like a kitchen. The existing settings and advice to turn up the heating are not encouraging responsible behaviour. I suggest ditching the word 'pleasant' (it implies higher or lower than this range are 'unpleasant'). Maybe replace 3 bands with 4: cold (below 16), cool (16 - 18) warm (18 - 22), hot (>22).

• Nobody is listening are they?