Latest firmware version of Wireless Smart Thermostat

Hello,

I have a problem with the Wireless Smart Thermostat, it seems died, I have already reported this to support but I would like to know what is the latest firmware version, the release date and if its possible the release notes.

Thank you,

Comments

• Hi @adrz
    The latest FW version for the Wireless Thermostat is 97.1
    I can't remember when it was downloaded.
    Also tado° are very defensive about release notes......
  • adrz
    adrz
    edited June 2022

Hi @GrayDav4276 thank you for your answer.

As I can see on tado APP, my Wireless Thermostat has firmware 99.1 (even when it is off it is possible to see the version in the APP)

I think the latest version has an issue in the bootloader or something like that, honestly, I don't know when my wireless thermostat was updated, but yesterday it died for no reason, it just turned off and didn't turn on again.

Waiting for technical support, I hope they can help me quickly

• Sorry to tell you but that is not a Wireless Thermostat.....
  • I took the name of the device from this page:

https://www.tado.com/all-en/wireless-smart-thermostat

In any case, I would like to know the answer to my main question...

Thank you

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    @adrz
    Your device is a Wireless Receiver......it receives a request to activate your boiler from a tado° Smart Thermostat......it is not a Thermostat.
    I personally have the older version which is called an Extension Kit (wired directly into boiler)
    Therefore my comment regarding the FW version of a "Wireless Thermostat" is correct.....but I obviously responded about the tado° device you quoted.
    I don't know what the FW version is for a "Wireless Receiver".....maybe someone else can assist you.

I am now officially OUT