I have two houses

Options

I have two houses with tado products and one e-mail address how should I set up?

Answers

• Germán
    Options

Hello Bogdan,

You need one tado account per home, multiples homes are not supported yet. You can find this development suggestion in our Suggestions, Ideas and Improvements section, were some other users proposed it, please vote for it if you are interested.

If you are an iOS user, HomeKit allows having several Homes in the Home app. You can have each one of your tadoº systems linked to each one of these homes in the same Home app. Bear in mind that HomeKit requires the presence of an Apple TV in the system to allow remote access.

Best regards,

Germán

• Tomke
    Options
    This is a real pain in the a... and the only thing that is preventing me of setting up another 2 houses with Tado. Oh well, I'll just have to get Xiaomi Home and do it for a friction of a price and set up as many homes as I would like.
  • ZbignieM
    Options

Unfortunately, that's how I use it, the first house on the application, the second on the browser.

I am switching to NETATMO soon, there is a possibility to set up several houses in one application

• Linas
    Options

I see that this problem is facing more Tado users in community, TADO should do an update in app and make it possible to have 2 diferent houses and make custumer better experiace, I dont have 2 emails or 2 mobile phones, but I could buy three aparments and what to do then? to have 3 mobile phones? that is not logical, please note this problem and make an update to the system:)

• derwynr
    Options

I also have this problem and discovered this only after purchasing my second tado 😔.

Can you please bring this up the priority order on the development list?