how to temporarily change weekly program

mfcc
mfcc
How can I temporarily change the weekly program for one week? Basically, during one week I will not need to have the usual routine program but another one and then, the week after, I will have to go back to the routine program. How can I do this easily?
I think that basically this means how can I save a program and load it back and how can I change "batch" the existing program all rooms at once.
Thank you very much and regards.

Answers

• Hello, mfcc,

You have 3 different sets for the schedule, that are independent, whatever you have set in one will be kept if you switch to use one of the other two. This way you can temporarily apply an alternative schedule.

Best,

Germán

• Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
  • Hi German, this question seems to address my question, but I don’t know how to create different sets. Can you let me know? All I seem to be able to do is pick between same everyday, M-F + SS, or seperate daily’s. As per the OP’s question, I would like the option to change something for just a week and then change back.
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

You need to use one of the other 'sets' and it will retain your settings for the 'set' you currently use. e.g. if you use Mon-Sun 'set', then select one of the other two and put in your new schedule. The sets are held under the heading Schedule Days.

• I assume you can modify the days even if the set has a default name like mon-sun ?