Activity indication on Home page

It would be great to have an indication of c/h current activity in your home. This can be as simple as the 3 wave bars, as seen when you go to each room individually, all ‘“or’ed” together displayed at the top of the home page.

This allows you to know at a glance what is currently happening with the system. E.g A room is asking for heat - without having to enter each room! You can therefore make an active decision regards having that room heated now or why is it heating etc. and with 9+ rooms it can be tedious entering each one. Therefore potentially recognising a heating saving. This would help make the Tado system offer that simple red light view you had on older systems that said “heating on”

A possible addition would also be to have independent controller status displayed too e.g. wired thermostat controlling underfloor heating

Thanks

Dave

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    When I look at the Home screen....I can tell which of my 9 tado° rooms are heating by simply looking at each tile and checking for either "SET TO" or "HEATING TO".......?? 🤔
    This only takes about 5 secs.