One-off schedule

Hi,

Would like to be able to overwrite the programmed schedule, but in anticipation.

Ie if I know that tomorrow morning I will have to wake up 1hr earlier than usual, I'd like to preschedule my heating to go on 1hr earlier, but not have to adjust my regular schedule as it's for 1 time only.

Right now, I'm only able to adjust the regular schedule (which allows to anticipate, but then I would have to revert it to the original setting manually afterwards), or the heating of the moment itself (but then I'll have a cold start of my early morning).

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• There's 3 schedules per room. You can use the 7 day schedule as the default that gives you the finest level of control. Then use either the 5+2 or 1 day schedule to give you an alternative option when needed.

• That's not really solving my issue. I want to make a one-off change, ie only for a specific day.

So be able to tell the system: "hey, only for tomorrow morning: start heating at 5am instead of 7am as usual".

Like having an alarm that only rings once as opposed to every day.

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

@jdj1930

If you are having a regular one off change to your routine.....then what @GrilledCheese2 stated is the best way to achieve this.

If however the changes are different ie 1 hour early/later on some unknown days or 2 hours early/later on some unknown number of days........then I simply cannot see a way in which tado° could possibly be able to achieve that.

The only way that I can see it being achieved is to utilise an Alexa Routine and activate it via an Alexa voice command. (Assuming that you have Alexa......I have, and you can achieve lots of "extra" features that tado° can't do reliably) imho