My experience of buying Tado

I am truly amazed how easy and straightforward it was to swap over my existing system to the Tado Starter Kit V3+.

Right from the start, after scanning the QR code to download the app, making an account and preparing for the installation, this was a very well illustrated, easy to follow installation process.

Once the right boiler was chosen, easy to follow instructions, in a step by step procedure meant that my unit was installed without a problem.

The whole process took around 45 minutes from start to finish.

The app is easy to use and the added functions of geofencing and Auto-Assist make the system such an economically good idea, that I am looking forward to reaping the rewards in both comfort and finance.

I’ll keep you all posted with updates as the system learns.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• @Blue_Eyes phew. I’ve installed Tado on two homes with no wiring issues. Son in law had told his parents how easy it is.

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭

You've opened up a can of worms 😊

• Is someone having a bit of a laugh........🤔

• My experience today doesn’t exactly reflect the above platitudes.
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

@DM932187

Possibly @Blue_Eyes is so new to tado° usage that he/she has not yet come across the very many issues that come with tado° ownership..........or maybe @Blue_Eyes is in fact a tado° employee........I'll get in trouble for saying that 🤔😕😎

What's that sound......was it a "can of worms" being opened 🤣