make it easier to setup more relevant schedules for different days

mw9342mw9342 ✭✭✭

Please add MON-THU, FRI, SAT, SUN as groupings as most people who work need to get up and go to bed at the same times MON-THU but probably stay up later on FRI, get up and stay up later on SAT and get up later but go to bed earlier on SUN.

Also, please make it possible to copy settings from one day to another day. With the copy feature in place the day grouping would be less relevant.

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• FrankFrank | Admin
    edited May 10

Hi mw9342,

You can select out of 3 different schedules (Mo-Su, Mo-Fr Sa Su and Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr-Sa-Su), one of which allows you to set a different schedule for each day, so a different grouping would not be necessary.

Best regards,

Frank

• mw9342mw9342 ✭✭✭
    I know I can set schedules for each individual day but this is cumbersome; MON-THU, FRI, SAT, SUN is the grouping that should reflect most people’s requirements; MON-SUN and each day individually also makes sense; MON-FRI, SAT, SUN doesn’t. Why not let people choose their own groupings; give us the 3 schedules but let us decide how we want the days to be grouped.
  • jcwackyjcwacky ✭✭✭
    edited February 25

I too have long wished there could be a MON-THU, FRI, SAT, SUN grouping option, as this is how I set my times too. As we go to bed at the same time on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thus, but go to bed later on Fri, Sat and get up later on Sat and Sun.