Morning Schedule suddenly stopped working

Hi All - My Tado has been working fine since I put it in about 6 months ago but about 5 weeks ago, suddenly stopped turning on at the first time block in the morning. After starting it manually (by turning the heating down, waiting until the timer clicks and then turning it back up to the usual 21 degrees) it works fine for the remainder of the day, stopping and starting when scheduled.

The things I have done:

1. restarted the timer, wifi block, thermostat - didn't help
  2. changed all the scheduling around to see if that helps - it didn't
  3. added a time block before the problematic one just in case that was the issue - it wasn't
  4. kept the 00:01 - 05:55 block on a constant 17 or 18 degrees before it goes up to 21 degrees at 05:55 - didn't stay on or turn on at 05:55

weirdly it did start about 4 days ago as normal but hasn't since and requires manual intervention

Anyone come across this and resolved it?

Thanks

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@djcole That's a new one on me and you appear to have covered all options. I would use Support at tado.com - they can interrogate your system.

• Did you ever find a solution to this? I have the exact same problem with my wireless receiver - tado have sent me a replacement and it still hasn’t resolved the problem