Radiator hides in multiple rooms

I have Tado smart radiator thermostats installed in multiple rooms on radiators with radiator hides. It works not very good. I need the termostats to work by an external thermometer. Can I only ude Tado smart thermostat or can I use other brands and connect them to Tado (via ifttt) I need probably 3 external thermometers and it might be too expensive to buy 3 Tado smart Thermostats.

Comments

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Voglhofer Hello Some people buy an extra radiator thermostat and just locate it in the room in the optimum position and then tell the other rads in that room what the new measuring device is. Cheaper than a RoomStat but still not cheap. I can't help you over IFTTT but many threads on here have discussed it with some success.

• @samd I have one spare radiator thermostat. If I put it in the same room with one of the radiator hides and pair then they get syncronized... but they still use each integrated thermostat to heat up. E.g. The radiator hides dont use the spare thermostat as measure or ? How is this set ?
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Voglhofer Using the app it's Settings>Room>Measuring device.

• @samd excellent, thank you. I will test it later today. The offset temperatur is also a possibility to adjust.